BlizzConline is here! Blizzard Entertainment’s digital replacement to BlizzCon starts Friday the 19th and continues on the 20th. Here are the big announcements! *Spoiler Warning*
- Blizzard Arcade Collection brings back three classic titles. Lost Vikings, Rock n Roll Racers, and Blackthorne are returning with minimal changes. Some quality of life additions includes better audio and the ability to save games.
- New Games are currently in the works. They are taking up the majority of the Blizzard team.
- The company is working on toxicity and accessibility.
World of Warcraft
- New WoW patch: Chains of Domination
- A new trailer reveals Anduin is under The Jailer’s control.
- Bastion is attacked by Anduin and Kyrestia is killed.
- Sylvanas is having doubts.
- Donation pets will have a variable donation amount.
- If the goal is met. all players receive the pets
- Bananas and Daisy the Sloth are the first pets. The money will go to Doctors Without Borders
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic
- Either move your classic character over or lock it to classic.
- Releasing in 2021!
- Year of the Griffin
- Core sets will be replacing the basic and standard sets.
- Some new cards will be added
- All cards will be free
- Hearthstone Classic
- Play Hearthstone like it’s day 1!
- New Expansion: Forged in the Barrens
- Play with the classic WoW zone, The Barrens.
- Shadow Hunter Vol’jin joins the fight as a neutral legendary card.
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- This new game mode will have a roguelike adventure.
- You will level your character and even “evolve” them.
- Diablo 4
- New Class: Rogue
- Use either a bow or duel daggers
- Fast-paced class with high mobility and screen-clearing moves
- Diablo Immortal
- Currently in Alpha testing
- More details as the event progress
- Diablo 2: Resurrected
- Upgraded visuals
- Play on PC or Console with cross-progression
- Includes expansion
- The original form of the game will remain available
- Releasing 2021
- Overwatch 2
- Heroes of the Storm
More details will be coming over the next couple of days. We will update you here and on our podcast.