Nickelodeon is getting into the brawling genre with the newly revealed “Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.” The game is clearly a Smash Bros clone with Nick characters, and that’s perfect!
- Danny Phantom – Danny Phantom
- Sandy Cheeks – Spongebob Squarepants
- Zim – Invader Zim
- Nigel Thornberry – The Wild Thornberrys
- Michelangelo – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Leonardo – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Helga – Hey Arnold!
- Spongebob Squarepants – Spongebob Squarepants
- Patrick Star – Spongebob Squarepants
- Lincoln Loud – The Loud House
- Lucy Loud – The Loud House
- Oblina – Aahh!! Real Monsters
- Reptar – Rugrats
- Powdered Toast Man – Ren & Stimpy
Non-Confirmed, But Sited Characters
- Aang – Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Korra – The Legend of Korra
- CatDog – CatDog
- Ren – Ren and Stimpy
- Stimpy – Ren and Stimpy
All-Star Brawl will have 20 levels spanning Nickelodeon shows. The combat looks very similar to Smash, with the knock off premise. You can pick up your copy on all major consoles later this fall.